Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tucker, 8 months



Wow, the time goes by so fast. Tucker was 8 months old yesterday. This month has been a big one. He has gotten 3 teeth (all on the top, learned to crawl, started sleeping through the night (finally!) and is pulling up on everything he can. Griffin walked at 10 1/2 months and I was expecting Tucker to be slower at everything- you know, they are always different- but now I am not so sure. Twice in the past few days Tucker has pulled up on something, let go, and stood for about 5-8 seconds (although Nathan could only capture 2 seconds on the video). He wants to stand and move and I have a feeling her will be walking early. While most of Tucker's changes have been for the better, he has started one habit this month that I am not excited about. Although he plays well in the floor, especially when Griffin is around, when he gets tired he gets very needy and want to be held all the time. He has started this screaming thing, where he clinches his fists,leans back, and squeals loudly. It is pretty annoying. I think my dreams of having a laid back quiet child with his daddy's personality might be just that. Tucker is more like Griffin everyday, but I can't complain if I have too of them. It will require twice the energy, but will be twice the fun!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Congrats on the full night of sleep. I think Lily was 10 months before we really could take that for granted. Are you guys coming for homecoming?