Thursday, April 29, 2010

Open House





Griffin's Open House for his school was on the Tuesday after Easter. We had plans to be in Arkansas and come back that day until we found out his class would be singing. How could we miss that! So we drove home late Monday night the night. It was a tough trip, but worth it. Griffin's class were cowboys and they sang "She'll be Comin' 'Round the Mountain" and "The Lord's Army"(Cowboy style). Of course, we thought he did great and he loved showing us around his room. His favorite thing were the cookies but that is to be expected. I can't believe he is old enough to have an open house...I don't know what I will do when he goes to Kindergarten.

I apologize for the sideways video- still can't figure out how to turn it around.


1 comment:

The Perkins Family said...

Didn't realize you had a blog. silly me!! I like it!