Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Griffin!

Griffin,

I can't believe my baby is 5! You are so smart and so full of life- I am constantly amazed at your imagination and your sense of humor. Although you tire me out with your endless energy, I love to watch you play with superheroes with your brother and do "powers" with your daddy. You never run out of ideas!

Even with your loud play and crazy high energy level, you have such a soft heart. You do not like to disappoint and often break down when you do. You are sensitive and thoughtful and never are without a hug and love for your mom and dad. I know that God will use this part of you to bless the lives of others as you grow up.

Griffin, you have always been a bright child- you talked early, learned your ABC's, number, and colors with little effort. I have enjoyed watching you learn both in school and Bible class and I look forward to seeing you soak up everything you are taught as you go on to school (although I am glad that I have one more year at home with you).

Your Daddy and I are so proud of you and we love you so much! You are a great big brother to Tucker and I know you will be to Reese as well. Happy Birthday son!

Love,
Mom and Dad

Oh, and Happy Anniversary Nathan! I know our day gets lost in the shuffle, but I love you more than anything and I am so blessed to have spent these last 7 years with you. I can't wait for many more together. I love you!

1 comment:

Megan said...

5! You are a precious boy to the Drennons as well. Such a delightful friend that Kennedy and Lleyton love to spend time with!