Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reese, 2 months


I finally have my fat baby! :) Reese had her 2 month check today and she is 12 lbs, 12 oz and in the 90th percentile! She is 22 1/4 in long (50th) and pretty much perfect in all other areas. Of course, with the dr today came the dreaded shots :( She seems to be taking it all in stride, sleeping most of the day away. Her nights are getting better every week, averaging between 5-7 hour stretches at night between feedings. I am only having to get up once between the hours of 10 and 7, so that is great as far as I'm concerned.

3 comments:

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

So precious! Chubby babies are the best.

Megan said...

Somebody got a moment to blog! Glad to see pictures that go along with everything I have heard about you guys doing.

In other news... I LOVED my time to snuggle with Reese yesterday. Thanks for sharing her for a bit!

Kelly said...

What a cute little girl! Isn't sleep a wonderful thing! Glad that's getting better:)