Wednesday, March 7, 2012

visit from Arkansas
























This past week we had visitors! While we are usually the ones making the trip, this time we got to be the hosts. My mom, my sister Courtney and her two sweet little girls, Lily and Jude, came on Friday and left this morning. We had a great time playing, watching movies, shopping, watching soccer, going to Culver's and the Kite festival, and just having lots of fun! The kids had a great time and got along really well. Lucky for us, my sister is a great photographer and captures much of it on film

1 comment:

Megan said...

Time with family is always so precious. It looks like all of the cousins had a wonderful time together. I was really disappointed that I didn't get the opportunity to take a picture of all those beautiful kiddos.