Friday, September 21, 2007

Starting Over

Well, we have given in to the blogging craze. Some of you may have occasionally visited our previous site that we had to post pictures of Griffin. If so, you probably did not visit very often as we did not keep it updated. The website we were using recently changed its format and that was the nudge we needed to start over and create a blog for our family. So, here it is. For those who care, we will try and post pictures more frequently than before. I do have to say, however, that I am not much of a true "blogger", so if you are looking to fill your time by reading lenghty musings, you are on the wrong blog. I am not much of a writer and do not have any grand ideas of becoming one. I can, however, promise lots of cute pictures of a pretty great little guy- at least we think so.
Enjoy.

3 comments:

The Best Family said...

yay!!! welcome to blog-land! I am honored to be your first comment! :o) Looking forward to lots more cute pictures!
~summer

Britney said...

YEAH! I am so glad you are blogging now & we can look at Griffin's pictures. I think you should backtrack to April and post Andrea Boyd's skit from retreat on your blog. I have thought about stealing it so many times; it is hilarious!!!

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

I'm glad you guys are on here, too! It will be easier to keep in touch this way.