Friday, January 25, 2008

Daddy was supposed to be watching me

Last week, While I was over on the couch working on the computer, Griffin was playing by himself over on the stairs. I thought he was just being quiet but little did I know he was up to something. I walked over to scare him and ended up getting one of the best laughs I've ever had. He was wrist deep in a huge jar of Vaseline and had been rubbing it on his face and hair for the past several minutes. As you can see...He got it all over. It took a couple days and several showers before it came out. This will be one we'll remember for a long time.

3 comments:

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

hey katie, i found your blog through a comment you left on christy's. i love this post! i think it's great that we all have a place to share our great kid moments with everyone. it makes me laugh when the first thing i think in a situation is, "quick, grab the camera..this will make a good blog post." ;)
-april (gillespie) emerson

Sarah said...

Oh Griffin! My sister put it in her hair once too. I think it took washing it with Dawn to get the grease all out.

aWare said...

That stuff is so fun to play with, Harry Vas. too!