Friday, January 25, 2008

Super Why

We have discovered a new show in our house- Super Why. Anybody else watch it? It is a cute show that teaches kids letters, sounds, words. I don''t know what it is about it, but Griffin is mesmerized by it. He watches other shows- Sesame Street, Curious George, etc..., but mostly plays, while occasionally turning his head to the TV to see what's going on. But this show- the whole half hour he just sits and watches. I think he is taking a lot of it in, because he seems to be learning a new letter everyday. Anyway, if you have not seen that show, it is worth a try- it has my non-stop on-the-go-all-the-time boy stopping and sitting still.

It is on our pbs station- it comes on at 10 here, after Clifford.

5 comments:

Christy Brockman said...

What channel is it on?

Megan said...

Our Tivo recorded a Super Why. I am excited about getting to see it.

Megan said...

So Kennedy's new favorite show is "Super Whys" and the "Super Leaders". No matter how many times I tell her it is super readers she still refuses to buy it. She thinks I am trying to pull a fast one on her. :)

aWare said...

I have been DVRing it, hoping that if your child is watching it, then mine HAS to! That show is "super" Harry is still to young, but I told him that he is Super Harry when he watches it...cracks me up!

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Ethan likes it too. Although, the wolf in the "three little pigs" episode scares him a bit... and he is 4! :)