Monday, October 27, 2008

October Trip to Arkansas

We made our final trip to Arkansas with just the three of us. Griffin left early- Nathan's parents were in Austin the weekend before and he went back with them (yes, it was tough to let him go for 6 days but he had a blast with all the grandparents). He spent the first few days with the Smith's , then went to my parents house to hang out until we arrived on Wednesday. The picture of him in the flour is before we arrived, of course. I do not have any pictures yet from the Smith's- when I get a few I will post them. We arrived late Wednesday night and were so excited to see our boy again. We spent Thursday and Friday visiting family and letting Griffin play with his cousins- as you can see in the pictures below. On Saturday, we went to a pumpkin patch with Nathan's extended family and went to the Harding football game and then the Homecoming play that evening. It was a full day, but a lot of fun. We traveled most of the day on Sunday and I am sure I will be paying for all of Griffin's "fun" the rest of the week.

Click to play October Trip to Arkansas
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

ashley said...

can't believe your gonna have 2 soon!!! griffin is looking a LOT like his daddy lately btw!

ashley said...

i can't believe i just wrote that!!! i can't believe YOU'RE (not your) gonna have 2!! that is my pet peeve!

Bekki said...

Your family has beautiful babies!

The Best Family said...

looks like he was getting some good practice for baby brother soon! Sweet pictures! He is gonna be a great big brother!

Megan said...

You have a knack for sneaking out of town without me knowing. :) I am happy to read you guys had a good trip. The picture of Griffin in the flour is just priceless! Those situations are what grandparents are for.

Glad you are home safe! I hope to see you soon.

Courtney said...

You have to email me the ones of Griff and Lily. Your angle was much better than mine! It was so fun to get to spend so much time with all of you!

Christy Brockman said...

He is going to make such a great big brother! I just saw your baby ticker- I can't believe you are already so far along - time flies!

The Loftis Family said...

Griffin looks so big. Hopefully he'll be ready to act big and help a lot when baby comes :) Good pics.