Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

This Sunday we went to the pumpkin patch with our friends, the Drennons (who probably has already beaten me to this post :)). Griffin, Kennedy, and Lleyton had a great time climbing on pumpkins, riding on a hayride, getting their faces painted, petting the animals, and just running around. It was a great day, even though it didn't feel very much like fall.

Click to play Pumpkin Patch
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Megan said...

We had a good time going with you guys. I am glad we thought to all ride together. It was a bit tight, but much more fun that way!

I don't know what Nathan was talking about. His pictures are great. That one of Griffin looking in the mirror at his face painting is outstanding!!!

Bekki said...

I love Griffin's hair - it is soooo cute. You all look like you had fun. I am assuming it was a hot day b/c Megan kept saying their faces get red in the heat. Maybe I will send some snow (or a slight breeze) your way.
I hope you all are doing well and you are feeling good.