Thursday, October 1, 2009

Griffin's thoughts on heaven

This is a converstation I had yesterday in the car with Griffin (paraphrased)

Griffin: "Why does God not come down here?"

Me: "He lives in heaven and one day we will go there and see Him."

Griffin: "Will the earth go to Him?"

Me: "Well...long pause...someday, when we get old, we will die. And then we go to heaven to be with God. It will be a wonderful place...there will be no shots (he just got his flu shot), everyone will be happy all the time, we will sing praises to God. We will live with Him forever."

Griffin: "Yeah, and after I sing a song to God, he will say, "That was so beautiful!""

Me: "Yes He will!"

3 comments:

Bekki said...

That is SO sweet!!

Christy Brockman said...

So sweet!

Megan said...

I am glad you shared this story. It almost made me tear up. I love the way children see and understand things. They have such sweet innocent hearts.