Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Big News




Okay, so most of you probably already know this by now, but I am pregnant! I am due December 20th, so it looks like we will be in Austin for Christmas this year. Griffin is starting to understand that mommy has a baby in her tummy...however, he also thinks that Nathan has a baby in his tummy too.

I am so far behind on our blogging and I have been waiting for Nathan's help to put this picture online before I put anything else on. Now that Camp Agape is over and I actually have some free time, I will hopefully be able to catch up on my blogging.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Griffin to me !!!
Grandpa Gary

Courtney said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you all! I am also anxiously awaiting more pics of sweet Griffin!

The Best Family said...

Best Christmas present ever!! We are stoked for you guys!

Christy Brockman said...

Yeah Katie! I'm so excited for you! Keep us posted!

ashley said...

oooohhhh! i'm so excited! i know griffin will be a great big brother!

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear more.

Amber said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you all!

Emily said...

I had heard...and I kept checking your blog sure you'd put something up soon! Congratulations!

Jeremy & Robin said...

that's so exciting!!! congratulations!!

Britney said...

Yeah!!! How exciting! Hope you are feeling good! So how far about will they be? Griffin is too cute! Keep us updated! Love you!

Mindi Tipps said...

I got quite a kick out of reading that Griffin thinks that Nathan's got a baby in his tummy too! Kids are so funny! Let us know if you need anything!

Mel said...

Ok, I'm very late on the news, but I couldn't help but chime in and say CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys.