Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas





This past weekend since we were here for Thanksgiving, we decided to go ahead and get our tree and decorate for Christmas. I figure I need to use every free moment I have now since my time to decorate, shop, etc..between Thanksgiving and Christmas could be cut short at any moment if this boy decides he's ready to join the outside world. We decorated the tree and watched the Polar Express, while drinking "hot coffee" (it is actually hot chocolate but that is what he liked to call it). We had a great time and can't wait for many more Christmas memories this year.

4 comments:

Bekki said...

I love Christmas tree pictures and I love that you have a little space on the mantel for little boy - just waiting for him and his stocking.
Griffin and his daddy look so sweet putting the ornaments on together.

Shelley said...

What a great tree! It's fun having a little one to help you decorate and get so excited about all the lights!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tree!!! Send more pictures when you have it done. I like that it is next to the fireplace. It should make your Christmas really festive. We miss you guys and are waiting on pins and needles for our new little one.

Christy Brockman said...

We have those same stockings! I even had one ordered for Houston this year. I bet Griffin had a blast with the decorating!