Thursday, March 19, 2009

Catch-up: John Paul's Birthday





I am way behind on my posts. Our computer has been down and we have had a lot of stuff going on, so I will try and play catch-up over the next few days. Here are some pictures from Griffin and John Paul at Chucky-Cheese for John Paul's 2nd birthday. They really are best friends- Griffin was getting in trouble for something the other day and started "fake" crying, saying, "I just really want John Paul". Cant wait to see what trouble they get into when they get older.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love your cute photos!!! What sweet little boys you have:)!

Megan said...

Oh chuck e cheese. I do NOT like that place, but the kids sure do. I am too old for that much stimulation I guess. :)

I am glad they had a good time. I can only imagine what they are going to get into in the future.