Saturday, August 2, 2008

Griffin's Birthday






This is WAY over due, but by the time I got the pis up from our trip, we had our Dr. apt and found out we were having a little boy and that post took precedent. Griffin had a great 2nd birthday. Since he had already had 2 parties in Searcy and then his actual birthday (Thursday, July 17th) and his party (the following Saturday) he really thought that his birthday was a week-long ordeal. He talked about it all the time and still thinks it is his birthday sometimes.

I already talked about the day but I am putting a couple of pictures of us riding the train. His party was at our house- swimming and "playing cars and trucks" were the main items on the agenda. We had a race car race and lots of food and cake. Griffin loved having his friends over and has since wanted to have someone over just about everyday. I just put a few pics up but I have lots of good pictures of all the kids so for those of you who came I will send some to you. Happy Birthday Griffin!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a great party! The cake looks awesome-if you made it I am very impressed!!

Megan said...

Let me just say again that your cake was amazing, and yummy too!

You look really pretty in the picture of you and Griffin at the park. Pregnancy glow me thinks.

Mindi Tipps said...

Looks like a fun party! Love the new blog look!

Bekki said...

Great party theme for a big boy! Love the cake!

Courtney said...

Great job on the cake! I am with Griff on celebrating the whole week!