Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Trouble


Well, Griffin has done it again. Some of you may remember the pictures from over a year ago when Griffin found the vaseline and got it all over his face (I am posting one for those who have not seen it). This morning as we were getting ready and cleaning up (we were having friends come over, I sent Griffin to put something in his closet. He was gone for WAY too long, and when I went to look for him, he came out of his room and said, "Mommy, I look SO good!". He had vaseline covering his arms and belly. I did not take a picture because it was only on his tummy and hard to see. For those of you who have not had the pleasure of experiencing this, vaseline is not easy to get off. After a long bath with several scrubbings, he is still sticky. I guess this is just another day in the life of a 2-year old boy.

4 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

At least his skin will be nice and soft after this! So funny!

Bekki said...

He sure is on a roll! Man!
I remember my sister went out on Halloween when she was 16 and everyone had a big vasoline war (I think they were TPing) and all the kids got it all over themselves. The girls had the worst time getting it out of their hair. I think 1/2 of them skipped school the next day.
I am sure you spent a long time trying to get him all cleaned up!

The Loftis Family said...

Maybe you should think of hiding the vaseline!! HA! At least it wasn't in his hair. Great story.

Anonymous said...

Funny...well this will seem mild in years to come compared with what he'll do in the future!!!! HA...He will keep us all laughing I know. He's a great kid!!!!