Friday, June 19, 2009

Camp Agape,part one

Well, camp is over and we are back to our "regular lives" this past week. It was nice to not have to be up and out of the house at 8 and to get to just hang out with my boys, although I did miss my mom cooking dinner and keeping the house clean for me.

As for Camp Agape this year, all went well. For those of you outside of Austin, Camp Agape is a week-long day camp at our church for about 150 1st-6th graders. Nathan and I have been co-directors with another friend of ours for the past 5 years. Our theme this year was "In Pursuit". We were following Jesus' life through the stories that took place in Jerusalem. I will post pictures and a better outline of what we did in my next post- I am waiting on pictures. I just get too busy during the week and always forget to take pictures. In the meantime, here is Griffin singing our theme song (or the first part of it) "You are Holy". Ignore the "baby talk" voice- he can talk better than that. It just seems that when the camera comes out, he gets silly.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ohhhh he did so great! You have a very talented boy there who can remember so many songs.

That was a great theme song. Kennedy loves singing it as well, but it sure sounds better with Tim helping out to sing the guys part.