Monday, June 29, 2009

Riding in the Car with Boys

I just had to write about how my boys are growing and becoming friends already. he older Tucker gets, the more he loves his brother and watches his every move. This brings about its own set of challenges, but it has been quite a help in the car. Tucker has never really liked his carseat and gets bored and mad very easily in it. Griffin is one to talk, sing, yell, etc... non-stop in the car- not much difference than at home :) So between the 2 of them, I usually do not have anytime to think, listen to the radio, anything in the car. This, however, has changed quite a bit in the last week. Griffins non-stop chatter has become quite the entertainment for tucker. He listens, watches, laughs, at all griffins silliness- which just makes him more silly. It is STILL LOUD, but at least they are entertaining each other and are happy and do not need me. I can turn the radio up and enjoy some moments to myself. I am looking forward to many more of these milestones as my little boys become big boys.

2 comments:

Christy Brockman said...

Enjoy this time of love before they begin fighting! That's what mine do now! Your boys are so sweet!

The Loftis Family said...

Car times can be crazy with little ones. Sometimes you just want to scream with them! Keep up the entertainment, Griffin.