Friday, July 24, 2009

My Little Project





This is the finished result of my first real building project that I took on for Griffins Birthday. I wanted to build him a picnic table for him to sit at with his friends but didn't know it would turn out like this. After looking at the plans, I knew I was going to have to solicit some help. Although it would have been a good laugh to see what it would have looked like had I done on my own. Ben Baisdon, a friend of mine from church, Happily agreed to help me. Over a 3 night period, Ben and I cut, measured, cut some more and put this thing together. And this is the finished piece. I have to say that I am pretty proud of it and hope that it is around for griffin to enjoy for a long time. It is a little bigger than I wanted for him but now we can all sit at this this fall.

Nathan

4 comments:

Bekki said...

Wow - that is awesome! Great job!

Christy Brockman said...

It looks so good!

Courtney said...

I am very impressed! Maybe you should come stay a week with us and help Blake build a deck.

Amber said...

Looks great!