Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tucker, 7 months



I am behind, as usual, but here are a couple of pictures that tell a lot more about Tucker's personality at 7 months than my usual "posed" picture. He is becoming more and more like his brother everyday. Tucker is funny, loves to laugh and climb and play- anything busy. Just like Griffin at his age, he refuses to sleep on me anymore, but he loves his bed and goes down with no trouble for naps and bed. He is sitting up, pulling up (recently started doing this in his crib), getting on all fours and TRYING to crawl- he just cant get it all together yet- although he manages to drag himself to where he wants to be. Tucker can sit himself up from all positions. His favorite position now is to be standing- holding on to anything he can reach. Of course he has no fear. As witnessed in the last post, he LOVES his brother and thinks everything he says/does is funny. He is eating more and more everyday and likes most food I give him. His latest interest are Puffs, which he can put in his mouth with about 75% accuracy. The sleeping at night...well we are still working on that. It is still inconsistent, but getting better. I guess if that is our only complaint, I cant complain too much. We have 2 happy, healthy, fun-loving boys and I am definitely going to have my hands full in the future!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I loved getting to love on that little boy the other day while you are Griffin went to the movie. He is so sweet, cuddlely and compact. He fit so well on my hip. I remember when mine were that size. :(

I can't believe it has been 7 months!

The Loftis Family said...

Love the paci picture!